Unplanned outage: Bend Hub, 2019-08-16 00:10 - Ongoing

Richard Hicks rhicks at nero.net
Fri Aug 16 08:44:12 PDT 2019

Service was restored at approximately 02:48.

If you are experiencing any issues related to the Bend hub please contact
the Link Oregon NOC.

email: noc at nero.net <mailto:noc at nero.net>
phone: 541.346.6376

An official RFO is pending, but third-party fiber relocation start and end of
maintenance announcements coincide with outage and restoration timelines.