Planned maintenance: Seattle Internet Exchange, 2018-03-09 22:00 to 2018-03-10 08:00

Richard Hicks rhicks at nero.net
Thu Mar 8 14:03:36 PST 2018

NERO has been notified of planned fiber maintenance on the path to the
Seattle Internet Exchange (seattleix.net <http://seattleix.net/>) starting Friday, March 09 at
22:00 and ending March 10 at 08:00.  We expect our circuit to be down
up to 2 hours during the maintenance window as crews splice fibers due to
a building demolition.

Impact to NERO customers should be minimal with only a slight disruption
to long-running data transfers as traffic automatically shifts to
alternative paths.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net <mailto:noc at nero.net>

Richard Hicks
NERO Network Engineer
541.346.1713 - Work