Planned Maintenance: Fiber/Optical/OGIG maintenance, 2017-05-18 00:00-06:00

Richard Hicks rhicks at nero.net
Tue May 16 13:48:40 PDT 2017

NERO has been notified of planned dark fiber maintenance between the
Pittock Building and Level3 facility in Portland on Thursday, May 18,
between 00:00 and 06:00.

This is a major event and will impact NERO optical circuits, OGIG 100g
connectivity, and northbound transit.

During the maintenance window we expect outages up to 30 minutes on the
services listed above.  NERO will transition transit  to our southbound
connection, but this will not fully mitigate all disruptions.  Expect
service interruptions during the maintenance window.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns.

email: noc at nero.net

Richard Hicks
NERO Network Engineer
541.346.1713 - Work