Unplanned outage: Internet2 Peering, 2016-12-29 08:51-Ongoing

Richard Hicks rhicks at nero.net
Thu Dec 29 10:50:42 PST 2016

The northbound Internet2 path is stable at this time.  We do not
anticipate additional outages.Internet2 continues to work on the
southbound path and all traffic is migrated away from that connection.
Notification will be sent when those issues are resolved.

At this time, NERO customers should not be experiencing any impact to
service.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
phone: 541.346.6376