Unplanned outage: Corvallis Hub 2016-12-17 08:27-Ongoing

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Sat Dec 17 13:19:53 PST 2016

On Sat, 2016-12-17 at 11:35:16 -0800, Stephen Fromm wrote:

> Power is temporarily restored to our Corvallis PoP.  Customers connected
> to via Corvallis have network connectivity restored for now.  However,
> the power situation is not stable and there may be subsequent outages.
> We will continue to provide updates until we know things are stabilized.

NERO's Corvallis PoP is presently on generator and should be stable.
Electricians will address the temporary fix, possibly tomorrow.  We will
endeavor to provide advance notice before they attempt to cut back over to
normal power.  There may be an another outage as part of that process.
Thank you for your patience.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net