Unplanned outage: Corvallis Hub 2016-12-17 08:27-Ongoing

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Sat Dec 17 11:35:16 PST 2016

On Sat, 2016-12-17 at 09:43:48 -0800, Stephen Fromm wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-12-17 at 08:44:01 -0800, Richard Hicks wrote:
>> All customers connected to the Corvallis Hub are currently offline.
>>
>> NERO is investigating the issue but we do not have an ETA at this time.
>
> Working with local partners, NERO has confirmed the outage is related to
> a loss of power at the Corvallis PoP.  They are investigating the cause
> of the outage and a possible ETR.  We will provide more information as
> it becomes available.

Power is temporarily restored to our Corvallis PoP.  Customers connected
to via Corvallis have network connectivity restored for now.  However,
the power situation is not stable and there may be subsequent outages.
We will continue to provide updates until we know things are stabilized.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net