Unplanned outage: Corvallis Hub 2016-12-17 08:27-Ongoing

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Sat Dec 17 09:43:48 PST 2016

On Sat, 2016-12-17 at 08:44:01 -0800, Richard Hicks wrote:
> All customers connected to the Corvallis Hub are currently offline.
>
> NERO is investigating the issue but we do not have an ETA at this time.

Working with local partners, NERO has confirmed the outage is related to
a loss of power at the Corvallis PoP.  They are investigating the cause
of the outage and a possible ETR.  We will provide more information as
it becomes available.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net