Degraded performance: South bound transit, ongoing

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Thu Sep 17 10:05:02 PDT 2015

NERO is currently experiencing disruptions on its south-bound circuit
which is impacting the BGP peering.  This, in turn, is impacting
customer traffic as it shifts from the south-bound path to the
north-bound and then back.  We have shut down the BGP peering to force
traffic to the north path while we work with the provider to fix the
circuit issues.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
phone: +1.541.346.6376