Unplanned outage: DDoS attack against Eugene-based customer, 2015-07-13 06:10-06:30

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Mon Jul 13 06:53:37 PDT 2015

There was a DDoS against a customer attached to the Eugene hub between
06:10 and 06:30.  The attack also impacted customer traffic traversing
NERO's transit point to the south.  We took immediate action to
mitigate the attack and are monitoring for recurrence; we will take
additional steps as necessary.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns.

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376