Unplanned outage: DDoS to Eugene hub customer, 2015-07-01 01:50 - ongoing

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Wed Jul 1 02:56:45 PDT 2015

A large DDoS is presently being directed against a customer in Eugene
that is also impacting customer traffic on NERO's transit path to the
south.  We are pushing a blackhole upstream so as to mitigate the DDoS
on our south transit path and customer traffic in the Eugene hub.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net

Stephen Fromm                                       E: stephenf at nero.net
Network for Education and Research in Oregon        O: 541-346-1712