Unplanned outage: Pendleton hub outage, 2015-01-26 10:04-now

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Mon Jan 26 10:29:56 PST 2015

NERO's Pendleton hub is presently experiencing circuit outages and is isolated from the rest of the NERO network.  We have opened a ticket with the circuit provider and are working with them to restore service.  Impacted customers include:  IMESD, BMCC, and OSU Extension offices CBARC and Umatilla.  We do not have an ETR at this time.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

phone: 541-346-6376
email: noc at nero.net

University of Oregon