Unplanned outage: DDoS attack impacted Hermiston and Pendleton customers, 2015-04-13 10:11-10:16

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Mon Apr 13 10:34:46 PDT 2015

NERO experienced a DDoS attack that targeted customers attached to the
Hermiston and Pendleton hubs.  The attack was between 10:11 and 10:16
and exceeded 300kpps.  We are monitoring the situation and working with
the customer targeted in the attack.  We will take necessary actions to
mitigate impact on customers in the event the attack resumes.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

University of Oregon