Unplanned outage: Interruption to north bound egress paths, 2014-10-16 11:11-11:14

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Thu Oct 16 11:47:25 PDT 2014

NERO experienced an interruption to its north bound egress paths between
11:11 and 11:14 today.  Customers would have experienced a slight delay
as traffic shifted to the egress paths southbound.  NERO is working with
its providers to determine the cause of the outage.  While we do not
expect any recurrence, we will follow up in the event there is.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

University of Oregon