Possible unplanned outage: Salem hub on UPS battery, 2014-07-21 11:09

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Mon Jul 21 11:46:58 PDT 2014

The NERO Salem hub is presently on UPS power.  We are investigating the
power outage that is impacting the room NERO equipment is in.  As of
11:40, battery capacity is at 67% and about 60 minutes of remaining
runtime.  If the UPS is drained completely, this will impact ODE and
some optical circuits that pass through Salem from Eugene to Portland.
We will follow up when additional information is available.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541-346-6376

Regards,

University of Oregon