Possible degraded performance: Level3 outage in Seattle area, 2014-02-11 17:00 - ongoing

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Tue Feb 11 18:10:02 PST 2014

NERO is experiencing some latency and packet loss to our peering with
Level3 in Seattle.  At this time, it does not appear there is any impact
to customer traffic traversing this path.  However, we have confirmed
with Level3 that they are experiencing problems in the Seattle area.  If
there is further impact to NERO's north-bound path, customer traffic may
be briefly impacted as it transitions to an alternate path.  At this
time, there is no ETR for the outage in the Seattle area.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
phone: 541-346-6376

Regards,

University of Oregon