Unplanned outage: Distributed Denial of Service affected Medford customers, 2/26/2013 13:30 - 13:50

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Tue Feb 26 14:31:48 PST 2013

NERO experienced a DDoS attack against a customer in Medford that
impacted the backbone link between Eugene/Medford/Klamath Falls.
Unfortunately, this also impacted the service of all customers connected
to the Medford hub.  We have mitigated the issue and will monitor for
any recurrence.  We are working with the targeted customer to further
investigate.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net
phone: 541-346-6376

Regards,

University of Oregon