Unplanned outage: Packet loss and instability on Eugene to Medford Hub Backbone, 2/15/2013, 1330-TBD

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Fri Feb 15 14:24:42 PST 2013

NERO is currently seeing packet loss and instability on the backbone
link between Eugene/Medford/Klamath Falls.  We are investigating with
the circuit provider to narrow down the issue.

We'll send more information as it becomes available.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126