Unplanned outage: Pittock to Salem Fiber impairment, 7/24/2012, 1107-TBD

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Jul 24 12:43:11 PDT 2012

NERO is currently experiencing a fiber impairment and possible cut on
the NERO Optical Transport system between the Pittock and Salem.  We are
currently investigating with the provider for details.  Traffic is
currently operating on the redundant paths and no individual services
are impacted.  We will provide updates as we find out more information.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126