Emergency Maintenance: La Grande redundant backbone connection, 2/08/2012, 0001-0600

Josh Ward jward at nero.net
Tue Feb 7 16:58:37 PST 2012

Zayo Networks (formerly 360 Networks) has just informed NERO of
emergency maintenance to be performed tonight, 2012-02-08 from 0001 to
0600.  This maintenance will affect our redundant/backup backbone
circuit to the NERO EOU/La Grande hub.  The circuit will be down for at
least 3 hours while crews repair damaged fiber.

No customer downtime is expected as a result of this maintenance.
Traffic will continue to run over our primary connection to La Grande.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

Josh