Planned Maintenance: Core router firmware upgrade, 8/20/2012, 0300-0600

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Mon Aug 20 11:54:20 PDT 2012

Since the linecard on ptck-core2-gw returned to service around 0800 NERO
has been monitoring it for recurrence of any problems.  No problems have
occurred yet so we will continue to leave the linecard in place for now
and schedule an emergency maintenance window for tomorrow morning to
replace the card and complete the maintenance originally intended for
this morning.  I will send out a new announcement shortly with details.

If the problem linecard does have additional issues today we will
replace it as quickly as possible - the replacement is ready for this
operation now if needed.

David