Performance Issues affecting Level3 transit, 4/18/2012, 1025-TBD

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Wed Apr 18 12:40:28 PDT 2012

On 04/18/2012 11:44 AM, David Crowe, Jr. wrote:
> NERO is working with Level3 to resolve transit issues for traffic
> traversing NERO Seattle 10GigE circuit.  We do not have a firm response
> from Level3 but expect this is related to the maintenance they performed
> this morning on this connection.
>
> We will update you when we know more information and work to mitigate
> the current problem as much as possible.
>
> If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:
>
> email: noc at nero.net
> voice: 541.346.6376

Level3 reports they have made repairs and services levels have been
fully restored.  NERO had migrated some traffic away from the problem
area and as soon as we can verify the problem is fully resolved we will
normalize traffic.

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126