Planned outage: Medford/Hunter MetroEthernet Services 11/22/2011 2300 - 11/23/2011 0200

Josh Ward jward at nero.net
Fri Nov 18 13:59:21 PST 2011

Hunter Communications has notified NERO of planned equipment maintenance
affecting the MetroEthernet trunk at our Medford hub.  This work will
occur during a maintenance window from 2011-11-22 2300 to 2011-11-23 0100.

NERO customers connected to NERO via Hunter MetroEthernet will
experience a brief outage while Hunter relocates our trunk.

Affected sites:

* Southern Oregon Public TV
* Southern Oregon Research & Extension Center
* Southern Oregon University

Southern Oregon University will also see several brief 1-5 minute
outages while Hunter technicians perform additional maintenance in Ashland.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

Josh