NERO Alert: Level3 routing issues in San Jose 12/15/2011

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Fri Dec 16 07:03:16 PST 2011

Checks this morning show the path via San Jose has been re-enabled and
traffic is flowing normally to the list of problem sites we were
tracking yesterday.  Please do let us know if you see any continuing or
a recurrence of this (or any) issue.

Thanks,

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126