Unplanned outage: Eastern Oregon Inland Metro Ethernet Connected Sites 8/10/11, @1315 ongoing

Josh Ward jward at nero.net
Wed Aug 10 13:36:12 PDT 2011

My apologies.  The previous list of affected sites was not complete.

Affected sites are:
 * Baker County Public Library
 * Baker School District
 * Blue Mountain Community College - Baker City
 * Malheur Agricultural Experiment Station
 * Malheur County Extension Office
 * Malheur ESD
 * UMESD Baker City

-Josh