Unplanned outage: Eastern Oregon Inland Metro Ethernet Connected Sites 8/10/11, @1315 ongoing

Josh Ward jward at nero.net
Wed Aug 10 13:27:30 PDT 2011

Some customers located in Eastern Oregon that connect to NERO's
infrastructure through Inland Metro Ethernet services are experiencing a
service outage.  The outage started at 1315 and is currently ongoing.

Affected sites are:
* Baker County Public Library
* Blue Mountain Community College - Baker City
* Malheur Agricultural Experiment Station
* Malheur County Extension Office
* Malheur ESD

We have contacted Inland and they are working to resolve the problem.
We will send out an update to this notice as soon as we have an estimate
time of repair from Inland.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

Josh