UPDATE: Unplanned outage: Klamath Falls customers and backbone link, 8/31/2010, 11:37 to now

Josh Ward jward at nero.net
Tue Aug 31 13:20:23 PDT 2010

Greetings,

NERO just received an update from Hunter on the status of the outage.
They believe that the fibre in question has either been crushed or
nicked.  They are still working to pinpoint the exact location of the
damage.

They indicated that service would likely be interrupted until this evening.

We will follow up with any additional information that we receive.

-Josh

--
Josh Ward <jward at nero.net>
Network Engineer