Unplanned outage: Bend Hub Backbone circuit, 2/19/2009, 1905-1915

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Fri Feb 20 13:18:08 PST 2009

Final update:

Our transport providers report that fiber jumpers were inadvertently
disconnected during maintenance operations that were intended to be
non-service affecting.  Upon identification of the issue, the jumpers
were reattached and service was restored.  Provider will be verifying
jumper labels and procedures so this issue will not recur.

FYI

David