Degraded performance: Customer facing router in Corvallis

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Wed Feb 18 14:55:28 PST 2009

NERO will perform emergency maintenance tomorrow morning, February 19,
2009 between 0400-0600 to try and resolve this issue.  We will first
attempt to resolve the issue without rebooting the router so it will not
impact traffic at all.  If those attempts are not successful we will
reboot which will affect traffic for 5-10 minutes.

We will also make plans to upgrade the hardware during the next regular
scheduled maintenance window and announce the details in a separate note.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact the
NERO NOC:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541-346-6376

Thanks,

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126