Unplanned outage: La Grande and Baker City instability, 12/22/2009, 1420-1530

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Dec 22 15:59:21 PST 2009

The local provider has isolated the problem and believes it is under
control now and will keep a close eye out for additional issues.

Thanks,

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126