Unplanned outage: La Grande and Baker City instability, 12/22/2009, 1420-TBD

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Dec 22 15:06:21 PST 2009

NERO is currently seeing instability and outages in La Grande and Baker
City due to instability in a local provider distribution network.  The
provider is investigating but it appears the problem has gotten worse
with no current estimate of repair.  We'll send updates when we have
more information.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126