Unplanned outage: EOU Hub router software issue, 12/15/2009, 0810-0815

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Dec 15 08:23:56 PST 2009

Just a few minutes ago, the NERO router serving EOU and NE Oregon had a
software initiated issue that caused multiple interfaces to go down and
then return to service for about 5 minutes.  We are monitoring the
situation and will advise if we expect any further issues.  Currently,
all traffic appears to have returned to normal.  Please let us know if
you are experiencing any continuing problems however.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126