Unplanned outage: Oregon GigaPOP Internet2 connection, 4/18/2008-4/18/2008, 0545-1225

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Fri Apr 18 12:59:38 PDT 2008

David Crowe, Jr. wrote:
> The Oregon GigaPOP is currently experiencing an outage on our connection
> to the Internet2 Network.  The issue has been identified but no ETR has
> been given for return to service.  We'll follow up when more information
> is available.

As of 1225 today, Internet2 and Level3 have made temporary repairs to
the circuit and traffic is currently back to normal on that path.
However, they will need to make permanent repair and we are awaiting
confirmation on the time and date - most likely very early tomorrow morning.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,