Unplanned outage: Most Baker City locations, 4/8/2008, 1640-1745

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Wed Apr 9 17:24:45 PDT 2008

The equipment on the La Grande end of the circuit has locked up twice
again today - the latest happening at 1712 this evening.

We are working to return the circuit to service as soon as possible.

We will also be performing emergency maintenance this evening to try and
stabilize the situation and make it easier to recover from remotely.

More information will be sent as it becomes available.

David