Unplanned outage: COCC campus currently unavailable, 1001-TBD, 10/13/2007

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Sat Oct 13 14:41:55 PDT 2007

Update: Bend Broadband found and fixed a mid-span site problem that was
one issue in getting the service restored a couple of hours ago.
However, another on-campus problem has kept service down until a few
minutes ago.

Service is somewhat restored at this point but is in a degraded state
until final repairs can be made.  Expect service to be degraded and
inconsistent for another 30minutes to an hour.

David