Planned Maintenance: Pittock Hub hardware maintenance, 3/26/2007, 0400-0600

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Mon Mar 26 05:40:44 PDT 2007

The planned maintenance this morning did not complete as cleanly as
planned.  At about the same time as the second routing engine on
ptck-car2-gw was being replaced, the routing processes on the Pittock
Hub's core routers stopped responding.  Recovery from this event took
about 25 minutes and routing is back to normal now.

The remainder of this maintenance will be postponed until we can gain a
clear understanding of what happened with the vendors.

David