Unscheduled outage in Klamath Falls POP

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Mon Mar 19 09:36:11 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 02:45 -0700, "José A. Domínguez" wrote:
> Earlier this morning we lost all connectivity to our Klamath Falls POP at
> around 2339 on 3/18/07. We recover connectivity at around 0040 on 3/19/07.
>
> Even though our customer aggregation router was reachable we have
> dispatched personnel to performed some emergency equipment maintenance and
> upgrade.
>
> At this time we're still not clear for what the RFO was but will provide
> more information as it becomes available.

NERO performed a planned hardware upgrade this morning to address the
problems seen on our customer aggregation router.  Connectivity has been
restored to all customers.  The cause of this morning's outage is still
under investigation.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns.

email: noc at nero.net

Stephen Fromm                         Voice     : 541.346.1712
NERO Operations & Systems Engineer    Fax       : 541.346.4397
UO Computing Center                   Email     : stephenf at nero.net
1225 Kincaid St                       GPG KeyID : A852499F
Eugene, OR 97403-1212
GPG Key Fingerprint: 3EFB 33B7 051C 16B4 03BD  85F3 32FE 7E8D A852 499F