Unplanned outage: EOU/La Grande Hub fiber cut, 6/26/2007, 0945-1308

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Wed Jun 27 01:35:57 PDT 2007

Due to some un-related maintenance work by 360networks on the longhaul
circuit path, this outage stretched past the intended window.  The
original splice repair is now complete and we will continue to monitor
to make sure the 360networks maintenance problems do not recur and cause
additional problems.

David