Unplanned outage: EOU/La Grande Hub fiber cut, 6/26/2007, 0945-1308

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Jun 26 15:52:49 PDT 2007

The Vendor will need to perform final a splice repair this evening to clean
up the work site and protect against future construction related fiber cuts.
 The final work will occur this evening, 6/27/2007, between 0000-0100.
Actual service outage is expected to only take about 15 minutes but the
entire window is being reserved.

Apologies for the short notice.  This work will guard against further issues
near the construction zone on this site.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks!

David