Unplanned outage: EOU/La Grande Hub fiber cut, 6/26/2007, 0945-

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Tue Jun 26 13:20:49 PDT 2007

Update: Fiber splicing on the pair carrying the NERO circuit is completed
right now and traffic is passing normally.  We are awaiting final splices to
complete before calling this complete for today; we should know they have
closed up for this repair in the next hour.

The current repair may be temporary however.  We will discuss next steps
with the vendor and schedule additional work if necessary.

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126