Planned Maintenance: EOU Hub fiber maintenance, 8/20/2007, 0000-0100

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Fri Aug 17 08:45:38 PDT 2007

NERO has been notified by our local loop fiber provider in La Grande that
they need to do a short maintenance operation on a fiber patch panel in the
EOU Hub.  We've scheduled this work for very early Monday morning, August
20, 2007 between 0000 and 0100.  This maintenance will affect all
communications through the EOU Hub and includes the Pendleton Hub.  The work
is expected to take 5 minutes or less sometime within the 1 hr window.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Thanks,

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126