Planned Maintenance: Klamath Falls Hub backbone circuit maintenance, 2200-0100, 10/02/2006

David Crowe crowed at nero.net
Fri Sep 29 07:17:13 PDT 2006

LS Networks has notified us that there may be additional complications
in doing this maintenance that _MAY_ cause impact to the service for up
to an hour.  They are working to minimize the impact as much as possible.

Apologies - we're pushing them to find alternatives.

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid                            Cell:       541.912.1198
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126