Unplanned outage: Instability on Level3 connection

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Wed Nov 15 10:40:24 PST 2006

We observed instability on our Level3 connection around 1022.  While
connectivity has restored, we are presently investigating and working
with Level3.  We will follow up with more information when available.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have any questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net

Stephen Fromm                         Voice     : 541.346.1712
NERO Operations & Systems Engineer    Fax       : 541.346.4397
UO Computing Center                   Email     : stephenf at nero.net
1225 Kincaid St                       GPG KeyID : A852499F
Eugene, OR 97403-1212
GPG Key Fingerprint: 3EFB 33B7 051C 16B4 03BD  85F3 32FE 7E8D A852 499F