Unplanned outage: NERO Bend Hub and most customers having power problems

David Crowe crowed at nero.net
Mon Jul 3 18:30:53 PDT 2006

Power has been restored to the Bend Hub without losing any central
connectivity.  All sites we monitor are also back and operational at
this time.  Storms are still active in the area so we are not sure how
long this will last.

City of Bend and COCC appeared to be affected by the outage due to local
power issues.

If anyone is still experiencing issues please don't hesitate to contact
us:

email: noc at nero.net
phone: 541.346.6376

Thanks,