Unplanned outage: Medford and Klamath Falls Hubs and Douglas ESD, 1/19/2006, ongoing

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Thu Jan 19 13:10:17 PST 2006

NERO is experiencing ongoing transport problems with LS Networks
transport circuits from Eugene to the Medford and Klamath Falls Hubs and
Douglas ESD.  we are currently tracking this closely with LS Networks.
however we do not have an ETA for a return to stable transport.

We'll send updates as we get more information.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the NERO NOC
at:

email: noc at nero.net
voice: 541.346.6376

Sincerely,

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid                            Cell:       541.912.1198
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126