Unplanned outage: Denial of Service attack 1100-1110

David Crowe, Jr. crowed at nero.net
Fri Apr 7 09:41:11 PDT 2006

At 0813 this morning we received yet another attack against the same
customer as the  The effects of this attack were similar to that of
wednesday except it happened right at the beginning of the work day.

We are continuing to try to identify the sources and destinations
involved in these ongoing attacks so we can further mitigate the
effects.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact
the NERO NOC:

phone: 541.346.6376
email: noc at nero.net

We sincerely apologize for the continued operational impact.

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid                            Cell:       541.912.1198
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126