Unplanned outage: La Grande/EOU Hub currently unreachable

David Crowe crowed at nero.net
Mon Jun 27 11:03:57 PDT 2005

NERO's La Grande/EOU Hub is back to normal as of 1048.  The current
indicator is a localized power disruption in the EOU Switchroom that
brought down the Verizon SONET mux and all of the off-campus circuit
with it.

NERO will continue to investigate and minimize the chance of this
happening again.

David

David Crowe, Jr.                        Email:      crowed at nero.net
Director, NERO Network                  Phone:      541.346.1698
UO Computing Center                     FAX:        541.346.4397
1225 Kincaid                            Cell:       541.912.1198
Eugene, OR 97401                        GPG Key ID: 9DEDD126

Fingerprint: 4860 7B9E D68F E95F 49CC  D074 CE8F 9483 9DED D126