Unplanned outage: Power outage in Medford area

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Fri Nov 5 13:17:25 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 12:39, Stephen Fromm wrote:
> There is a power outage in the Medford area that is affecting all
> customers attached to the Medford hub.  This includes: SOU, SOESD, OIT,
> SOPTV, KCC, and others.
>
> We presently have no information as to what caused the power outage or
> when power may be restored.
>
> Thank you for your patience.

Power has been temporarily restored to the Qwest equipment that the
Eugene to Medford circuit rides on.  However, the power problems are
still unresolved.  This power feed should last another 60 minutes.

We are working with Qwest and others to resolve this issue as quickly as
possible.

--
Stephen Fromm                         Voice     : 541.346.1712
NERO Operations & Systems Engineer    Fax       : 541.346.4397
UO Computing Center                   Email     : stephenf at nero.net
1225 Kincaid St                       GPG KeyID : A852499F
Eugene, OR 97403-1212
GPG Key Fingerprint: 3EFB 33B7 051C 16B4 03BD  85F3 32FE 7E8D A852 499F