Possible unplanned outage: Bend Hub and WOU connections over NoaNet

Stephen Fromm stephenf at nero.net
Fri Jun 4 17:17:35 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 10:53, David Crowe wrote:
> NoaNet is experiencing problems with a device that services the NERO
> backbone connections to the Bend Hub and WOU.  If they aren't able to
> regain control of the device they may have to reboot it without notice.
> I've asked them to hold off until the noon hour if possible.

NoaNet has rescheduled reboot of the device to midnight tonight.  The
outage should last no more than 5-7 minutes.  If the device freezes
before then, NoaNet will perform a hard reset on the device at that
time.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Stephen Fromm                         Voice     : 541.346.1712
NERO Operations & Systems Engineer    Fax       : 541.346.4397
UO Computing Center                   Email     : stephenf at nero.net
1225 Kincaid St                       GPG KeyID : A852499F
Eugene, OR 97403-1212
GPG Key Fingerprint: 3EFB 33B7 051C 16B4 03BD  85F3 32FE 7E8D A852 499F