Planned maintenance: Seattle Internet Exchange, 2017-09-09 08:00-17:30

Richard Hicks rhicks at nero.net
Thu Sep 7 11:27:46 PDT 2017

NERO has been notified of planned fiber maintenance on the path to the
Seattle Internet Exchange (seattleix.net) occurring Saturday, September 9
between 08:00 and 17:30.  We expect our circuit to be down between 4-6
hours during the maintenance window as crews replace fiber.

Impact to NERO customers should be minimal with only a slight disruption
to long-running data transfers as traffic automatically shifts to
alternative paths.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net

Richard Hicks
NERO Network Engineer
541.346.1713 - Work