Emergency maintenance: Seattle Internet Exchange, 2017-08-30 08:00-16:30

Richard Hicks rhicks at nero.net
Tue Aug 29 11:57:58 PDT 2017

NERO has been notified of emergency fiber maintenance on the path to the
Seattle Internet Exchange (seattleix.net) occurring Wednesday, August 30
between 08:00 and 16:30.  We expect our circuit to be down between 2-3
hours during the maintenance window as crews replace damaged fiber.

Impact to NERO customers should be minimal with only a slight disruption
to long-running data transfers as traffic automatically shifts to
alternative paths.

Please contact the NERO NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: noc at nero.net

Richard Hicks
NERO Network Engineer
541.346.1713 - Work